Sunday, April 11, 2010

Not Me! Monday


This is my first week in participating in MckMama's "not me" Monday. It's a fun way to share all of those embarrassing moments that ahem, did not happen this pas week!

This past week I  did not misplace my debit card for the millionth time. This is not convenient since I am definitely not leaving my 3 wonderful boys for an R&R trip with a friend to LA. I would never abandon my children to take some time for myself!

Speaking of said trip, I would also not be so silly as to think I am coming back on Friday morning instead of Thursday. Nope, I'm absolutely not absent-minded like that! (Though this is better than the time that I did not show up at the airport ready to go to America 1 day before my flight was scheduled. That would just be bad!)

And this week my eldest did not throw a fit in the grocery store. Complete with screaming and tears because I, the evil mother, would not let him ride the horse at the entrance. No, my children are perfect and would never behave like that!

What are some things that YOU were definitely NOT caught doing last week? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment